In order to participate in TAFW, vendors must understand and agree to adhere to the following guidelines; Your payment/purchase means you have read, understand, and agree to the following:
- Vendor fee is $70 + tax and will increase to $100 + tax after August 1. Registration Ends November 1.
- The vendor area is free and open to the public from 5:00pm-9:00pm. Guests do not have to pay to enter the vendor area. The vendor area is separate from the fashion show area.
- Vendor selection is based on relevance of design and integration of African culture featured in respective work that is consistent with or complementary to the nature of the event.
- Each vendor agrees to participate without any expectation of compensation for attendance or brand usage in advertising.
- Vendor fee includes one 6ft table, two chairs, vendors are allowed to bring extra tables and whatever else needed to ensure a professional set up. Vendor booths are sectioned off at about 10ft long 6ft wide space although vendors can use more space if available and it doesn’t impede on other vendors. Please be flexible with set up, positioning, and functionality.
- Vendors are NOT permitted to hang any merchandise, banners, flyers, etc on any wall, door, or window. You must bring your own stands or racks to aid in your business display.
- Vendor fee DOES NOT include entry into the fashion show, travel, accommodation, and all other expenses associated with each individual brand. See ticket booth for vendor entry fee.
- Each vendor is responsible for the supply and transport of his/her own items before, during, and after the show.
- Each vendor is permitted only one (1) assistant.
- TAFW 2018 producers reserve the right to decline and/or refuse the display of any items/apparel that the TAFW 2018 Committee deems inappropriate. This right of refusal can be exercised at any time up to and including the day of the event.
- Each vendor must report to the vendor coordinator and follow the vendor coordinators lead.
- Vendor set up is from 3:00pm-5:00pm November 3, 2018. No vendor will be allowed to set up after 5:00pm. All vendors are required to vend the entire time and are not permitted to pack up until 9:00pm. This is mandatory!
- Each vendor will arrive at 1355 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL 32301, Wyndham Garden Tallahassee Capitol
- For accommodations contact the Wyndham Garden Tallahassee Capital and please let them know you are apart of Tallahassee African Fashion Weekend.
- Vendors will receive a phone call or email two weeks prior to the show to answer any questions; in the meantime please feel free to email email@example.com.
- We highly encourage each vendor to attend the Meet & Greet Friday November 2, 2018 from 7P - 9P, Location TBA.
- NO REFUNDS